1. If you are new to the idea please see the video presentation below.
2. It has been said I do not explain the idea properly, here is a description by David Hambling.
3. See this if you understand the idea as presented but object to the described behavior of gas fluids
4. Frictionless experiment with a torsion balance apparatus using metrology similar to Henry Cavendish’s 1706 experiment to measure the force of gravity between masses.
5. If you wish to demonstrate (not prove) the idea using materials available in most physics classrooms see this
6. Simple description of the proposal (Version 3) using two astronauts and batman (Adam West version).
7. A step by step explanation of the principals involved (for the serious minded, no kids, no skateboard, no batman, no puns).
Video presentation of the Fluid Space Drive.
Nanocraft application (NEW)
You can do an experiment that demonstrates the
idea using the same set up available in physics classrooms for demonstrating
of the Law of Conservation of Momentum. (see
here for instructions)